Badgecraft team is looking for a UX/UI designer
Badgecraft team is looking for a UX/UI designer to join us in developing design of www.badgecraft.eu platform and new complimentary products.
UX/UI disigner will create design solutions in collaboration with the product manager and programmer. We are looking for design solutions that are not only pretty but also considers well usability. We expect that designer is able to argument decissions and explain ideas; is following new design trends, UX research.
- New product will be developed during 2-3 years period, therefore we are looking for long-term collaboration with UX/UI designer to create, test and improve design solutions
- Wrok schedule and time planning will be done in advance, in collaboration with the team
- We work with international partners, there may be a need to have meeting abroad
- Payments will be counted based on the work delivered and made based on the issued invoices for design services delivered
- Good understanding of how UX/UI design is developed and tested
- Ability to work in a team with programmers and find solutions that benefits both sides
- After agree on the design specifciations, ability to work autonomiously, plan and deliver tasks indipendently
- Willignes and ability to continiously learn
- Reliability and keeping with agreements
- Good communication skills in English
- Has previous experience of conducting user research and testing of web design prototypes with users
- Follow Design thinking approach
- Used before Figma.com or inVissionapp.com for prototypes
When responding, please include references to you design portfolio.
Payment: based on agreements