Joining IGE HUB is a unique opportunity for a young and motivated mind to start career in the field of financial markets and asset management. You will be working alongside experienced sector professionals and helping in the processes that are key for the investment decision making. As a Jr. Analyst you will be involved in: creation of financial models, daily monitoring of relevant news flow, sector-specific research, analysis of sell-side analyst estimates, among other tasks. Most importantly, you will gain valuable experience working with international clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating and updating financial models;
- Carrying out Markets research;
- Monitoring Global news-flow;
- Maintaining quantitative market tracker.
Key competences and skills: Good understanding the principles of corporate finance, accounting and macroeconomics;
Geographic focus: Europe, North/South America and Asia;
Sectors focus: Utilities, Power, Commodities, Infrastructure and Renewable Energy;
- Interest/Enrolment in CFA Program is a plus;
- Advanced English skills (oral and written);
- Hard-working attitude motivated to work in high intensity industry;
- General interest and understanding of Global Affairs and their dynamic interactions;
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines;
- Proficient user of MS Office;
- Developed research skills, ability to quickly find and process data;
- BSc or MSc degree in Finance/Economics/Math (can be last year student).
If interested, please send Your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve a right to contact only candidates, who match the requirements. Confidentiality is guaranteed.