TeisininkasInternetu.lt is looking for a co-founder who is a professional programmer.
If you are passionate about contributing to a new Lawtech start-up which is a new platform that makes it easier and faster to find the right lawyer to any client, love your job and have experience in software development, defining tasks and problem solving then you are more than welcome to become a co-founder!
• Fluent in English;
• A proven track record of successful programming performance implemented from conception to the final result;
• Results-driven approach and an owner’s mindset;
• The ability to multitask and to be organised and detail-oriented.
Email us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and send:
1. Your resume and cover letter.
2. Links and descriptions of your previous projects.
And then let’s meet up for a cup of tea!