Omnisend (previously Soundest) is an all-in-one email marketing platform that empowers small and medium-sized ecommerce merchants to grow their businesses by building meaningful connections with their customers. While making complex email marketing features simplified and accessible to everyone, we help merchants convert their visitors and retain their customers. Omnisend is now used by more than 30,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of emails every single day.
- Seek for new partners on a global scale;
- Close sales deals with new and current partners;
- Build, manage, and continuously improve processes for partners;
- Work closely with marketing, support, and product teams.
- Sales management experience;
- Results-driven approach and owner’s mindset;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to use data and analytics to measure the impact;
- Experience in ecommerce field would be an advantage.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Chance to join a fast growing tech startup;
- Chance to quickly develop professionally and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Open-minded policy towards technology related decisions and ideas;
- Opportunity to deepen your knowledge in e-mail marketing;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular small and big team building activities;
- Free coffee, tea, fruit, pastry, PlayStation and more.
Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will contact only selected candidates. There will be two interviews and trial tasks carried out. The deadline to submit your documents is 12 February, 2018.