Activities for everyone at LOGIN Startup Fair 2015
LOGIN Startup Fair is the biggest annual event for startups in the Baltics. The event gathers together entrepreneurs, designers, programmers, investors and media from the whole region. Good news regarding funds raised by startups from foreign investors pop up after every event!
There are 5 parts of LOGIN Startup Fair: Startup conference, Pitch Challenge, Exhibition area, B2B meetings and Master classes. Whether you are an entrepreneur, an investor, a student, a wannabe startup or just a curious visitor, everyone is welcome and there are activities tailored for all of you on May 7-8 in Vilnius! What’s the plan?
I’m a wannabe startup or any other progress savvy person:
- Gain knowledge at the Startup Conference. List of speakers and the program is coming soon
- Stay up to date with the latest IT solutions while touring around the Exhibition area
- Introduce yourself to the startups, who can be your future colleagues, partners, mentors or employers
- Mingle with the other visitors to build your own network or teem up to become co-founders
- NOTE: LOGIN Startup Fair is free of charge for visitors this year. All you have to do is register HERE
I’m a startup:
- Participate at the LOGIN Startup Pitch Challenge and win cash
- Participate at the LOGIN Startup Fair exhibition area with a demo stand and grab attention from the visitors and media
- Attend training before the event (topics to be covered: perfect pitch, exhibition etc.)
- Attend Master classes run by field experts and organized exclusively for limited groups of startup professionals
- Pre-arranged B2B meetings with investors and accelerators
- Network with the visitors of the event and meet your future business partners, clients or employees
I’m an investor/accelerator:
- Enhance your investment portfolio with fresh startups from the Baltic region, Russia and Slovakia
- Deliver a speech on the stage of the Startup Conference
- Select most prominent entrepreneurs by joining a front row jury seat at the Pitch Challenge
- Build bridges with the leaders of the Lithuanian and Baltic startups ecosystem
- Have a time of your life exploring Vilnius in your spare time
LOGIN Startup Fair 2015 is organized by public organization Enterprise Lithuania and the community Startup Lithuania for the third time in a row. LOGIN Startup Fair is a part of the LOGIN, biggest annual progress conference in the Baltics, which will rock for the ninth time this May. Check out the highlights from LOGIN Startup Fair 2014 HERE.
Rimantė Ribačiauskaitė, project manager at Enterprise Lithuania