Amplify your creative startup – apply to Storytek Accelerator!
The applications for the second cohort of Storytek Accelerator are now open.
Storytek is a unique mentor-driven accelerator founded in July 2017, bringing together deep audiovisual sector knowledge, technology and funding with a selection of hand-picked tech entrepreneurs and content creators.
The purpose of Storytek is to help creatives, producers, and early-stage companies to develop business, fast-track their content, products, and services to the global markets and access finances.
Storytek is offering:
- A challenging 10-week industry focused accelerator program
- Wide network of acclaimed industry mentors and experts from Europe, USA, and Asia
- Team with top expertise in content industry
- The backing of Black Nights Film Festival -an A-class film festival for scouting and marketing outreach
- Global sales & marketing reach
- Up to 5 residents will proceed to the business development and support residency program, lasting up to 3 years
- The programme fee is 2000EUR + VAT, which covers a fraction of the total programme costs. Foreign teams will also receive an allowance to cover part of their travel and accommodation costs.
The second cohort will kick off in March. Apply here.
Any questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org