Applications now open for Startup Lithuania Roadshow 2014!
You all heard the rumor that while participating in Startup Lithuania Roadshow 2013 startups:
- got investment from foreign investors
- were invited to participate in Elevator accelerator in Tel Aviv
- were invited to locate company in Level39 (the largest FinTech accelerator space in London)
- signed partnership agreements
We officially announce that all this information is TRUE! Startup Lithuania Roadshow is your bridge to the most startup friendly ecosystems in the world. It is dedicated to investor ready startups, which are looking for seed or venture funding. The process consists of three parts:
- best local and freshly developed startups are selected
- they attend extensive pitch training with international experts
- they travel to pitch to investors and partners abroad.
The bridge is being build by Enterprise Lithuania and Startup Lithuania for the second year in a row.
This year we are coming back with a quick acceleration and power to conquer startup world with a focus to arrange as many 1-on-1 meetings with investors and potential partners as possible! Startups will attend conferences and spend few more days to meet investors in these cities:
- Tel Aviv (DLD Tel Aviv, 14-20 September)
- Dublin (The Summit, 4-6 November)
- Helsinki (Slush, 18-19 November)
- London (TBC)
- San Francisco (TBC)
Up to 10 fully prepared teams will be selected by professional board. Startups must fit this criteria:
- looking for funding (seed or venture)
- have a working product/service (at least beta version and preferably some numbers to show)
- established in Lithuania
- working together for 4+ months
- have perception that success depends on how much effort you put in
Enterprise Lithuania and Startup Lithuania provides (1 member per startup):
- Pre-arranged 1-on-1 meetings (local investors will receive an info-book with all the selected startups one-pagers and will have a chance to arrange separate meetings)
- Entrance to the conferences and events
- Travel expenses (note that accommodation expenses are not covered)
- Extensive pitch training and preparation to meet investors (note that the training will take place throughout the summer and you will be asked to be present in most of the sessions)
How to apply?
- register for the Startup Lithuania database (if did not do that before)
- submit registration form below
- do that by 1st of June, 2014
For any questions please contact Rimantė Ribačiauskaitė, project manager at Enterprise Lithuania: email@example.com